A Hole in the Ground – A Novel
- The heartbreak of creativity: a public service announcement
- If I sue, will it be in litter-gation?
- What to do in the event you wake up Tuesday morning and Stephen Harper is still Prime Minister
- I am carrying this live skunk to protest everything Donald Trump stands for
- This land is my land, or how do you make a Nippising?
- Searching for the parental sweet spot
I say the tweetest thingsMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
For optimal effect, please read aloud in front of an enthusiastic live audience of your choosing. It’s a beautiful morning. The kind of morning that makes you want to leap out of bed, put on an old record and wake … Continue reading
1 AD @realBethlehemTrump Just read Old Testament. Not good. God did very bad job. All smiting, zero job creation. New Testament will be world-class, trust me. Congratulations @HolyMary on fantastic birth. Great woman, totally a virgin. Shows what science knows … Continue reading
If there’s one thing that the U.S. federal election campaign has taught me and that Monday night’s debate in particular reinforced and that the mainstream media helpfully perpetuated and that my gut instinct kind of knew all along and that … Continue reading
Choose a suitable design and hold to it. A basic structural design underlies every kind of writing, and this is so clearly obvious it’s a joke. The writer will in part follow this design, in part deviate from it, according … Continue reading