A Hole in the Ground – A Novel
- The heartbreak of creativity: a public service announcement
- If I sue, will it be in litter-gation?
- What to do in the event you wake up Tuesday morning and Stephen Harper is still Prime Minister
- I am carrying this live skunk to protest everything Donald Trump stands for
- This land is my land, or how do you make a Nippising?
- Home alone… with pets
I say the tweetest thingsMy Tweets
Tag Archives: graduation
Madam Chancellor, distinguished guests, parents, Class of 2017: I know you are expecting me at this point to introduce our celebrity commencement speaker. After all, the least we can do after your three to five years of academic struggle and … Continue reading
My eldest daughter graduates from university this week, along with thousands and thousands of other young people ready to take on the world, which makes me glad I’m not looking for a job right now. This will be the first … Continue reading
At high schools across the land, soon-to-be-graduates are thinking about their future. They’re thinking about their future after-parties on prom night and how they’re going to score some booze. Because the drinking age in Quebec is 18 and because most … Continue reading