A Hole in the Ground – A Novel
- The heartbreak of creativity: a public service announcement
- If I sue, will it be in litter-gation?
- What to do in the event you wake up Tuesday morning and Stephen Harper is still Prime Minister
- I am carrying this live skunk to protest everything Donald Trump stands for
- This land is my land, or how do you make a Nippising?
- Searching for the parental sweet spot
I say the tweetest thingsMy Tweets
Tag Archives: narcissism
If you were to do an image search for “the ideal man,” and you didn’t mind having that in your browser history, you would come upon image after image of jacked-up masculine figures of steel, sculpted and gleaming, tightly packed … Continue reading
Canada and my moustache are young. Canada is only 150 years old. My moustache is only five days old. Canada and my moustache were born out of necessity. Canada was created as a means of establishing an east-west alliance between … Continue reading
I’ll never forget that summer romance when I was 16. Neither can the girl involved, I suspect, except in her case it’s probably “Aaaagh! Why can’t I forget that summer ‘romance’ when I was 16!” I remember everything being so … Continue reading